Last week, on behalf of the NPRC membership, Tom Crowley provided feedback to the Director, Division of Tax Services for the ME Bureau of Unemployment Compensation regarding their new tax system known as ReEmployME. The issue causing most concern is the...
- SFRP Industry Payroll Provider March 3, 2022 Event: Follow Up & Next Steps
- IRS Adopts NPRC Suggestion for FFCRA Reporting on Forms W-2
- NPRC Comments on Early ACH Release
- NPRC Statement on Employee Social Security Tax Deferral
- NPRC and APA Offer Recommendations to Treasury and IRS re Social Security Tax Deferrals