Last week, on behalf of the NPRC membership, Tom Crowley provided feedback to the Director, Division of Tax Services for the ME Bureau of Unemployment Compensation regarding their new tax system known as ReEmployME. The issue causing most concern is the...
- Payroll Service Providers Generally Cannot Use the Multistate Employer Option for New Hire Reporting
- NPRC Statement on New York Legislation affecting the Payroll Industry
- CA Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) – Update
- MN Wage Theft Prevention Act
- Indiana SB320 Would Prohibit Payroll Services from Handling Withholding