Last week, on behalf of the NPRC membership, Tom Crowley provided feedback to the Director, Division of Tax Services for the ME Bureau of Unemployment Compensation regarding their new tax system known as ReEmployME. The issue causing most concern is the...
- NPRC Statement on Employee Social Security Tax Deferral
- NPRC and APA Offer Recommendations to Treasury and IRS re Social Security Tax Deferrals
- NPRC Comments on Proposed Safe and Healthy Workplace Tax Credit
- NPRC Advises Policymakers as to the Feasibility of an Immediate Payroll Tax cut
- Payroll Service Providers Generally Cannot Use the Multistate Employer Option for New Hire Reporting