The U.S. District Court for DC ruled March 4 that the EEOC must reinstate collection of Component 2 EEO-1 pay data immediately, which may require employers with 100 or more employees to submit reports of their workersâ€™ wages and hours,...
- NPRC Statement on Employee Social Security Tax Deferral
- NPRC and APA Offer Recommendations to Treasury and IRS re Social Security Tax Deferrals
- NPRC Comments on Proposed Safe and Healthy Workplace Tax Credit
- NPRC Advises Policymakers as to the Feasibility of an Immediate Payroll Tax cut
- Payroll Service Providers Generally Cannot Use the Multistate Employer Option for New Hire Reporting