The U.S. District Court for DC ruled March 4 that the EEOC must reinstate collection of Component 2 EEO-1 pay data immediately, which may require employers with 100 or more employees to submit reports of their workersâ€™ wages and hours,...
- Payroll Service Providers Generally Cannot Use the Multistate Employer Option for New Hire Reporting
- NPRC Statement on New York Legislation affecting the Payroll Industry
- CA Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) – Update
- MN Wage Theft Prevention Act
- Indiana SB320 Would Prohibit Payroll Services from Handling Withholding