The U.S. District Court for DC ruled March 4 that the EEOC must reinstate collection of Component 2 EEO-1 pay data immediately, which may require employers with 100 or more employees to submit reports of their workersâ€™ wages and hours,...
- IRS Adopts NPRC Suggestion for FFCRA Reporting on Forms W-2
- NPRC Comments on Early ACH Release
- NPRC Statement on Employee Social Security Tax Deferral
- NPRC and APA Offer Recommendations to Treasury and IRS re Social Security Tax Deferrals
- NPRC Comments on Proposed Safe and Healthy Workplace Tax Credit