On June 14, MA Department of Family and Medical Leave announced a three month delay of the Paid Family and Medical Leave Program to allow employers more time to prepare their organizations and workforces. As a result, withholding is to...
Jul 18, 2019
As of July 9, 2019 the bill has seen some movement and has been re-referred to the Committee on Judiciary. Here’s a link to the California Legislation Information web page where you can access the latest status, bill content and...
- NPRC Statement on Employee Social Security Tax Deferral
- NPRC and APA Offer Recommendations to Treasury and IRS re Social Security Tax Deferrals
- NPRC Comments on Proposed Safe and Healthy Workplace Tax Credit
- NPRC Advises Policymakers as to the Feasibility of an Immediate Payroll Tax cut
- Payroll Service Providers Generally Cannot Use the Multistate Employer Option for New Hire Reporting