H.B. 166/S.B. 280 (2019) require restaurants to provide wage statements that show the effective hourly tip rate as derived from employer -paid cash wages plus all reported tips for tip credit hours worked each workweek of the pay period. NPRC...
Aug 12, 2019
The IRS issued the second draft of Form W-4 for 2020 on August 9. NPRC noted that up to ten states still have withholding allowances, but no state equivalent Form W-4; i.e., they rely on the IRS W-4, which will...
- Payroll Service Providers Generally Cannot Use the Multistate Employer Option for New Hire Reporting
- NPRC Statement on New York Legislation affecting the Payroll Industry
- CA Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) – Update
- MN Wage Theft Prevention Act
- Indiana SB320 Would Prohibit Payroll Services from Handling Withholding