H.B. 166/S.B. 280 (2019) require restaurants to provide wage statements that show the effective hourly tip rate as derived from employer -paid cash wages plus all reported tips for tip credit hours worked each workweek of the pay period. NPRC...
Aug 12, 2019
The IRS issued the second draft of Form W-4 for 2020 on August 9. NPRC noted that up to ten states still have withholding allowances, but no state equivalent Form W-4; i.e., they rely on the IRS W-4, which will...
- IRS Adopts NPRC Suggestion for FFCRA Reporting on Forms W-2
- NPRC Comments on Early ACH Release
- NPRC Statement on Employee Social Security Tax Deferral
- NPRC and APA Offer Recommendations to Treasury and IRS re Social Security Tax Deferrals
- NPRC Comments on Proposed Safe and Healthy Workplace Tax Credit