As of July 9, 2019 the bill has seen some movement and has been re-referred to the Committee on Judiciary. Here's a link to the California Legislation Information web page where you can access the latest status, bill content and...
- Payroll Service Providers Generally Cannot Use the Multistate Employer Option for New Hire Reporting
- NPRC Statement on New York Legislation affecting the Payroll Industry
- CA Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) – Update
- MN Wage Theft Prevention Act
- Indiana SB320 Would Prohibit Payroll Services from Handling Withholding