Based on feedback from the NPRC (letter attached), the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation ("DLLR") re-proposed the regulation (attached) requiring wage statements for tipped employees to show “the employee's effective hourly rate of pay, including employer paid cash...
- NPRC Statement on Employee Social Security Tax Deferral
- NPRC and APA Offer Recommendations to Treasury and IRS re Social Security Tax Deferrals
- NPRC Comments on Proposed Safe and Healthy Workplace Tax Credit
- NPRC Advises Policymakers as to the Feasibility of an Immediate Payroll Tax cut
- Payroll Service Providers Generally Cannot Use the Multistate Employer Option for New Hire Reporting