On December 21, 2018, the NPRC sent a formal letter to the IRS explaining the difficulties and challenges in implementing change in enforcement policy and/or system changes without reasonable advance notice described in the letter as at least one year (and preferably two). See see attached letter.
You also might be interested in
- IRS Adopts NPRC Suggestion for FFCRA Reporting on Forms W-2
- NPRC Comments on Early ACH Release
- NPRC Statement on Employee Social Security Tax Deferral
- NPRC and APA Offer Recommendations to Treasury and IRS re Social Security Tax Deferrals
- NPRC Comments on Proposed Safe and Healthy Workplace Tax Credit