Based on feedback from the NPRC (letter attached), the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (“DLLR“) re-proposed the regulation (attached) requiring wage statements for tipped employees to show “the employee’s effective hourly rate of pay, including employer paid cash wages plus all reported tips, for all tip credit hours worked for each workweek in the pay period,” The revisions did not affect the wage statement, and such reports can be administered separately from pay statements and can be offered electronically. The NPRC has asked for six months from the date of final regulation to make programming changes. The revised rule is silent on this point.
- IRS Adopts NPRC Suggestion for FFCRA Reporting on Forms W-2
- NPRC Comments on Early ACH Release
- NPRC Statement on Employee Social Security Tax Deferral
- NPRC and APA Offer Recommendations to Treasury and IRS re Social Security Tax Deferrals
- NPRC Comments on Proposed Safe and Healthy Workplace Tax Credit