NPRC has been asked for recommendations and analysis as to the implications of a Social Security Tax suspension, with various effective dates, wage limits and other variables. Our recommendations and assessment of the various approaches are attached and have been furnished to congressional tax-writing committees and the Administration.
You also might be interested in
- NPRC Statement on Employee Social Security Tax Deferral
- NPRC and APA Offer Recommendations to Treasury and IRS re Social Security Tax Deferrals
- NPRC Comments on Proposed Safe and Healthy Workplace Tax Credit
- NPRC Advises Policymakers as to the Feasibility of an Immediate Payroll Tax cut
- Payroll Service Providers Generally Cannot Use the Multistate Employer Option for New Hire Reporting