The NPRC has been active in voicing concerns over whether employers would be able to timely and accurately implement the significant proposed changes to the 2019 Form W-4. On September 20th,Â the Treasury Department announced that the IRS will implement...
States have begun to add data elements to the traditional core wage reporting elements (name, SSN, wages). States are adding hours worked, hourly wage rate, Standard Occupation Classification (SOC) code, location code, and date of hire. Why? - Each state...
- Payroll Service Providers Generally Cannot Use the Multistate Employer Option for New Hire Reporting
- NPRC Statement on New York Legislation affecting the Payroll Industry
- CA Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) – Update
- MN Wage Theft Prevention Act
- Indiana SB320 Would Prohibit Payroll Services from Handling Withholding